DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well once in a while you just need to see what your car has got.


This morning a newer Ford Explorer pulled up next to me at a light, well I got him! :grinyes: Then at the next light down the road, he got on it hard and slightly edged me then the almighty 3.5L came alive, I had half a car length on him but my turn came up so I had to let off.

Another kill for the ole Trep!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,439 Posts
Ryan D. said:
lol why are you racing SUV's? good kill none the less.
Normaly I don't race because I don't give a rats ass about whether or not I can beat anybody in a race. Maybe if two lanes merge into one with an SUViewblocker along side of me I would. Only reason would be so I don't have to follow the suv. That would be about as much fun as watching paint dry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jedgxe said:
Normaly I don't race because I don't give a rats ass about whether or not I can beat anybody in a race. Maybe if two lanes merge into one with an SUViewblocker along side of me I would. Only reason would be so I don't have to follow the suv. That would be about as much fun as watching paint dry.

You know I hate when ppl do that to me when I drive my truck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,188 Posts
k-nash said:
You know I hate when ppl do that to me when I drive my truck.
I know, that happens to me when I drive my dad's ram. They assume if you have a truck you are going to drive really slowly. Anybody tries that, just do what I do, open up the HEMI & let them try and cut you off!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
I know, that happens to me when I drive my dad's ram. They assume if you have a truck you are going to drive really slowly. Anybody tries that, just do what I do, open up the HEMI & let them try and cut you off!!!
I do open up the hemi, but when it swills gas at 12mpg it makes you think twice!

Also when the lanes are about end as jedgxe mentioned I usually don't like to race then, it is way too dangerous.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
384 Posts
k-nash said:
I don't drive too slow, so they really do have to get on it to get around me, in that instance they are doing this just to get around the big truck.

I am well know for brisk takeoffs :flame: A true fast car or truck and I would get myself in trouble. :grinno:

here is what you have to do; put some loud pipes on her, tint the windows black, and hook her up with some bangin' subs. make it look like a friggin' nascar ram, and then everyone will think you are gonna fly down the road, and they wont try to pass you as often.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
8845int said:
here is what you have to do; put some loud pipes on her, tint the windows black, and hook her up with some bangin' subs. make it look like a friggin' nascar ram, and then everyone will think you are gonna fly down the road, and they wont try to pass you as often.
Becareful you are going to make want to keep my ram when the lease is up. :grinyes: I am tired of the high payments and the leasing trap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
8845int said:
that's why you should NEVER LEASE! it's pretty much like renting a car from enterprize or something.

True that! I went thru a 10year stage of always wanting a new car, lets face it leasing is the only way to afford cars over 20K.

Now I am ready for cheap payments and fix probs as they arise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,439 Posts
8845int said:
so go faster
Maybe I should not have used the word race. What I'm talking about is people that buy these gas guzzling SUVs and are afraid do just drive it. They wind up taking eight blocks to get it up to 40 mph because they bought a gas hog and can't afford to feed it. Go ahead pass me if you wish. Lead , follow or get out of the way.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top