DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allright everyone knows the infamous ricer trep. you know, the orange one with the roof scoop? allright, i was searching on cardomain and saw his car. i saw that it was for sale. so just for kicks, i emailed him to see what he wanted. he just replied. he wants $30,000 for it!! you could buy a loaded R/T brand new, and thats used! this guys an idiot! HAHA
David

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
If i had the money i'd buy it, park it in the middle of a field, and invite all members to come and contribute to it's ultimate destruction.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
:worthless

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
DodgeyAussie said:
If i had the money i'd buy it, park it in the middle of a field, and invite all members to come and contribute to it's ultimate destruction.

ya know, that sounds like a real money maker of an idea!
:frenzy:

Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
The sad thing is, at $30k hes probably losing on his investment. All that custom work couldn't have been cheap. The funny thing is, I've been debating spending the money on wheels & exhaust because I don't plan on having the car for much longer than 3 or 4 years. I just can't see spending all that money on cosmetic mods, but thats just me. Can you just imagine how awesome that thing would be if he spent the cash on performance stuff! He probably could had a twin turbo setup or something else crazy built.

·
Registered
518 Posts
you sure it wasn't 3k? the guy has got to be kidding or not good at typing...

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Well......rims/wheels are a worthwhile upgrade as they can be transferred to another car. Vehicle specific upgrades are a bit of a waste if you're looking to switch cars.

·
Registered
265 Posts
anyone know what kind of headlights thouse are?

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
He either took them apart and painted them as detailed in the how to section here or bought them off ebay (where most of this thing probably came from). I believe they're called "diamond" lights or something like that.

A few members here have bought the ebay lights, do a search and you should find some pics.

Cheers

BJ

Edit: Just took a closer look at his lights. It appears they are not the diamond lights. It looks as if he took his stock lights apart and modified them in an effort to make them look as if they have the BMW style angel eyes.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have looked all over for headlights someone please send me a link...!!!!!Please!!!!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
SEARCH!
Then check ebay, SEARCH.

Type in diamond, headlight, and ebay. Get the sellers name from the thread (and more info) and head off to ebay.

CHeers

BJ

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Personally I think he needs at least 4 more subwoofers, 8 more speakers, lambo doors, 4 more monitors, and 35 more feet of wire loom/silicon hose before I'd give him 30Gs...

·
Registered
566 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
Personally I think he needs at least 4 more subwoofers, 8 more speakers, lambo doors, 4 more monitors, and 35 more feet of wire loom/silicon hose before I'd give him 30Gs...
Ok for $30 grand I'd want that thing he drives PLUS 4 more 2nd gen intrepids that he didn't touch, then were talkin. :monkeypis

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
That's the thing about these people that rice out thier cars. They de-value them..... if they go to trade them in. I wouldn't even pay 10k for that Orange monstrosity, I don't care what sound system it has in it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
exactly, the stuff in it is worth 3 times as much as the whole car. he'd be better off parting it out.

or hey! we should buy it, and park it at some big car show, and charge people $5 to smack it with a bat! that would be fun.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts