DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
I think black people really, hate his glasses.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i LIKED IT!!
where can i find more of those?

·
Registered
26 Posts
thebulgd said:
I dont like his fuggin glasses

dood looks like the epitomy of the werd
weird is the word you were looking for. that dude is a ****ing creep!

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
ace ventura said:
weird is the word you were looking for. that dude is a ****ing creep!
Unless I missed something, I believe you misunderstood bulgie's language. Allow me to translate:

I dislike his vile glasses. That man looks like the epitomy of the word "cracker," anglo-saxon son of a female dog that he is.

·
Registered
26 Posts
jossimbyr said:
Unless I missed something, I believe you misunderstood bulgie's language. Allow me to translate:

I dislike his vile glasses. That man looks like the epitomy of the word "cracker," anglo-saxon son of a female dog that he is.
i guess i didn't look at what i typed before i posted it. that dude is a ****ing creep though.
btw- i laugh every time i hear a white person referred to as a cracker. has that ever pissed off a person of anglo descent???

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
ace ventura said:
i guess i didn't look at what i typed before i posted it. that dude is a ****ing creep though.
btw- i laugh every time i hear a white person referred to as a cracker. has that ever pissed off a person of anglo descent???
It pisses me off because it makes me think of dry, salty crackers... which I don't like. Honky makes me laugh, though, so I use it all the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts