DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok. So it's a base model 2000 (SILVER) Chrysler Intrepid.
It's my first car that I bought with my own money so that's the main reason I'm so proud of it :D
2.7L engine :/

My mods so far:

-OTIS
-European License Plate
-17" Alloy Wheels
-Exhaust
-I did have Cold Air intake but took it off (fuel too expensive)
-Blue LED interior lights
-Took off Chrysler letters on doors
-And I did fix my headlights with sandpaper ;)

More pictures soon :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dudley said:
The car looks nice and clean. The front plate looks odd off to the side though. Nice ride.
Thanks.

Unfortunately US plate has to be there :/ Many of my friends got tickets for not having a plate on the front bumper).

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Nice looking trep. I feel somehow attached to it :)
Set that white balance on the camera though.
You haven't done the painting yet, eh? Anxious to see how it goes.
What rims and tires are those?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dodgaholic said:
Nice looking trep. I feel somehow attached to it :)
Set that white balance on the camera though.
You haven't done the painting yet, eh? Anxious to see how it goes.
What rims and tires are those?
I got a new camera and still have to figure it out ;)
I haven't done any painting yet. My friend will do the painting because he works at the body shop. Rims and tires? Well I don't even know. I got a set of rims and low profile tires taken off of some Eclipse for $180 :D It was a good deal so I don't ever care now :-D I would guess it's some cheap alloys from Pep Boys ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phuckin Phil said:
Cold air intake should slightly improve gas mileage, if you can keep your foot out of it. Also, you can put the license plate in the front window.
Yeah "put my foot out of it" :D It's impossible for me.

Yeah I did put my license behind my window at first. But combine it with the way I drive...license flew from right side of the dashboard and hit me in the head :/

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Yeah, wheels look a little too small for the car... Not only looks but you could be hitting the road pretty often.
LOL. license plate flew and hit you in the head. Thats a funny one. You must be going real fast in corners lol.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Intrep_ED said:
Nice looking Intrepid, although I'm not quite sure about the exhaust you've got sticking out there. Maybe it's just the picture.
Yep it is too low :) I am planning to fix it while painting the hood.

Yeah, wheels look a little too small for the car... Not only looks but you could be hitting the road pretty often.
Yeah tires low too. But I won't be changing them because i have lots of tread left on them. It rides pretty smooth though. Not as smooth as with the old ones but still comfortable :)

The overall size of wheels is the same as with old ones. I had stock 16" before and now low profile tires and 17" makes it look like the wheels are smaller :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I painted my hood silver. New pictures in my first post. I took off US plate and put it behind the windshield (I made sure it's mounted properly just so it doesn't fly off again :) ).

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
omnibus said:
I painted my hood silver. New pictures in my first post. I took off US plate and put it behind the windshield (I made sure it's mounted properly just so it doesn't fly off again :) ).
Looks much better!! Very nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts