·
Registered
6,638 Posts
looks like fun!!!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, should probably explain, 'Steph is the intrepid's name lol.

I do this on an almost religious basis, every morning around 4am after a hectic night of staff squabbles lol.

*PLEASE NOTE*
Im in a fairly controlled enviroment, there is nobody else's car parked in the area, and my buddy with the camera is standing at a firehydrant that has 4 pillars around it.

Safety First!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why didnt you take the 5 seconds to move that carriage out of the way?!?!?!?

Looks like you had fun, next time try using reverse, you can really get a good spin going that way
I usually remove anything out of the way, but last night I wanted a lil more challenge than the light poles lol :biggrin:

I will have to post more videos as time goes by, hopefully i will get better... I was hesitant to post a video of me 'drifting' on here, general consensus so far has been good :biggrin: Thanks guys!!

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
I guess in the video you cant tell that the rear bumper is in need of replacement... I have one to go on just waiting for paint

and for those with good speakers, I know I have an exhaust leak
i do too.. the way i look at it is i jsut got the car emissions tested this year.. means i dont need it for 2 more years.. it can wait :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i do too.. the way i look at it is i jsut got the car emissions tested this year.. means i dont need it for 2 more years.. it can wait :biggrin:
LOL after I hit the deer in the fall, I drove around for 2 weeks with a bashed up fender, waiting on my new fender, never got bothered by the police lol.

I will keep you all posted, the parking lot is calling again tonite, I will be posting new videos asap!!

If anybody else has videos to share then by all means :biggrin::banana055::biggrin:

·
1,014 Posts
LOL after I hit the deer in the fall, I drove around for 2 weeks with a bashed up fender, waiting on my new fender, never got bothered by the police lol.

I will keep you all posted, the parking lot is calling again tonite, I will be posting new videos asap!!

If anybody else has videos to share then by all means :biggrin::banana055::biggrin:
my video consists of the car sitting and knocking:banana029:

·
Registered
466 Posts
If you need a new rear bumper, maybe next time you should drift into the shopping cart and watch that sucker fly. I'm just saying....if you're replacing it anyway. And what better test of skill? However, if you mess up.......:biggrin:

·
1,014 Posts
If you need a new rear bumper, maybe next time you should drift into the shopping cart and watch that sucker fly. I'm just saying....if you're replacing it anyway. And what better test of skill? However, if you mess up.......:biggrin:
Ultimate skill test.. or set up shopping carts in a slolum

ya i know i cant spell

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, depending on the conditions at 4 am there, and how much time I have, maybe I will try and put together something a little more.. 'organized' than just random sliding around lol

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
I'm guessing you have winter tires in front. AS in the back?

In the summer when my friends and I get bored we will sometimes turn up the tunes go lunch tray drifting.:Rockin:
I want to try this! Always said I would but never did.

lunch tray drifting???? trays on rear wheels?
Yep! Raid your local McDicks!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm guessing you have winter tires in front. AS in the back?
Yea, I had bought a set of 4 for the steelies but then the motor went and I managed to sell 2 of them and these two were still on the rims... I was suppose to have my truck by now but its still not fixed, so when the snow hit, I threw on the winter tires on the front lol, makes or a alot of parking lot fun lol

**NEW VIDEO COMING IN 30 MINUTES**

1 - 20 of 41 Posts