DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
Just found this site and I was very surprise to see a something dedicated to the INTREPID !! I'm from Quebec, Canada ( anybody else??) and I own my car for over a year now. I just love it! It is a 1997 INTREPID ES 3.5L Exterior color is a dark violet-blue (don't know exactly the name of the color) and gray and interior color is kinda sand color fabric. Got the factory radio/cd player, ambient control unit, 4 disc brake, traction control and lots of other goodies. I don't know a lot about this car, but I will learn a lot from you guys!
I will add some pics later. :eek:bsessed:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome to the club....learn...have fun...and help others......

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome aboard..salute

·
Registered
129 Posts
Pics Please!

Welcome to DI.net, I hope you post your photos soon! -CW :)

cdnkit said:
Hi everyone!
Just found this site and I was very surprise to see a something dedicated to the INTREPID !! I'm from Quebec, Canada ( anybody else??) and I own my car for over a year now. I just love it! It is a 1997 INTREPID ES 3.5L Exterior color is a dark violet-blue (don't know exactly the name of the color) and gray and interior color is kinda sand color fabric. Got the factory radio/cd player, ambient control unit, 4 disc brake, traction control and lots of other goodies. I don't know a lot about this car, but I will learn a lot from you guys!
I will add some pics later. :eek:bsessed:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Salut!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts