DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pics of the make-over in progress here...

Take note of the custom tails with both altezza and blackout's included.

Emerald mist House of Kolor paint job

6.75in speakers in the front doors wrapped in vinyl

more pics will come over the next few days!!!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
pat thats looking REALLY good!!! i cant wait to see the final product

edit: think we werent gonna catch this little trick there?? painting the door frames too?? did you do the c-pillar as well?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
That's pretty ****'n tight dude.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Oh my!! I'm in love!!! Great lookin car! Keep up the nice work!!

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
Dodge_Intrepid_Teen said:
:eek: WHOA. Quick Change! One day you were thinking about painting it...and now youve done that and lots more! whoa what did you do to the headlights? thats really diffrent. Looks great!! whoa...awsome!! Gotta love that purple!:bigsmile:
i think thats just where they taped tehm off...:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
That is beautiful!!! Being a fellow Purple Trep owner, you made me fall in love with the potential that my car has all over again! What kinda of paint is that??? Your car looks great as is, but if you were interested I saw this spoiler that would be almost PERFECT with the look that you're going for, check it out...
here's the link if interested... Wing

·
Registered
130 Posts
Awsome car, u beat me to what i was goin to do, im goin to paint mine kandy purple but the second color is goin to be blue
but yes very very nice where did u get the tail lights???

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well, final product will be photographed tomorrow. The color is Emerald Mist and flips bewteen a purple and green. The rims will be put on tomorrow. Those who have seen my car before know that i had the interior painted blue. Now its black. Too many mods to mention... Ill just take the pics tomorrow... Thanks for the support though guys!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts