DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is gonna be a work in progress...gonna be adding pics and info as I mod the car :D

1st off...

2002 Chrysler 300M Special

Current Mod List:
  • Kicker KX600.1 Sub Amp
  • 2 12" Kicker '07 CompVR subs
  • 4AWG Fosgate Cable
  • Chrome Lock & Window Switches
  • iRotors CrossDrilled & Slotted Rotors w/ Ceramic Pads
  • Red Painted Calipers
  • 300M Chrome License Plate Frame
  • HID White LED License Plate Bulb
  • Deka Intimidator Battery
  • K&N FIPK Intake
  • 300M Special Visor Plaques
  • HID White Interior Courtesy Lighting
  • Chrome Stainless Steel Door Pillars
  • Chrysler C-pillar emblems
  • SilverStar H3 Foglight Bulbs
  • LED Taillights and Turnsignals
  • Delphi Roady XM Car Kit
  • Lighted Keyring
  • Green Interior Neons
  • Green Underbody Neons
  • Mobil 1 10W-30 Oil Cap
  • HID White 212-2 Door Courtesy Bulbs
  • Chrome Chrysler logo valve caps
  • '99 LHS Articulating Headrests
  • '99 LHS Padded Glovebox
  • Rear Door Courtesy Lighting
  • Red Triangle Door Locks

Upcoming Mod List:
  • Tinted Windows
  • 20" Chrome Enkei LM-1/5S wheels

More to be added later...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol thanks guys, the wheel cover was from my intrepid, that pic was from the day I brought it home, the crumpled paper on the floor is the paper floormats from the dealer :)

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Phase One: Completed

Well after work today I installed the chrome switches in the front doors. Why only the front doors you ask? Well I work 5pm-5am at a mill and when I get home I'm pretty tired, so I just did the fronts today :p Tomorrow morning when I get off work I'll do the rears :D

Pics:

Yeah, I know that the little window picture thing by the driver switches is all scratched up, I'm gonna get a new one and replace it soon.

One other thing, I noticed this when I removed the passenger side sail speaker, didn't see this on the driver side:

Think this is supposed to be there, or was some line worker goofin off? Made me chuckle either way.

The switches look awesome when your sittin in the driver seat, the bling bling factor has increased tenfold...LOL :bgtup:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I like the bling bling switches!

Before you spend $$$ on the new switch bezel, I'd suggest doing what I did... just remove all the white letters and pictures - looks even smoother yet and you don't have to worry about it!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
56k no way!

UPDATE:

iRotors are installed! Pics:

Got the car up off the ground

Wheels off

All ready to install

Out with the old

In with the new

Wheel shot

Gotta have tools!

I also bled the brakes and flushed all the old fluid out, nice fresh fluid in there now. The pedal feel is great, they really bite. I'm taking it easy for the first 500 miles to bed the pads but they feel good already. I'm gonna paint the calipers red tomorrow, I would have done it today but it started POURING just as we finished up the brakes. :bigparty:

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
The car looks sweet man! I love the specails. I really need to see one in person one of these days!

Sorry to hijack your sig here but since the laser platinums are stock on the specials, do you think they would be a good choice of plug for my car being that its also the 3.5HO or is there something different about the special that makes these plugs better suited for them?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
The car looks sweet man! I love the specails. I really need to see one in person one of these days!

Sorry to hijack your sig here but since the laser platinums are stock on the specials, do you think they would be a good choice of plug for my car being that its also the 3.5HO or is there something different about the special that makes these plugs better suited for them?
They will work fine on any 3.5/3.2 engine. I think Chrysler used them for the Special to try and eek out a bit more performance since they are a premium platinum plug, and the Special is supposed to be the "premium" 300M. There are a few users here who have the NGK's installed on their Intrepid's.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts