DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of my car finally. My new CD deck hasn't arrived yet, and I need to take a couple more once it gets dark out (neons). But for now, here it is......

Just to show you guys where I came from, MY FIRST CAR! R.I.P.

My car :) yay!

Here's a peek at my amp mounted under my passenger side seat. Doesn't interfere with the seat going front or back, wires are hidden :) Except the Stinger RCA obviously.

My rear deck. You can see the 6x9's are elevated, much clearer sounds. There are neons inside those grills that beat to the bass. And the thing in back....yeah....lighted Kicker logo. I'll get a lighted pic when I get a chance some night when it's dark out.

Decal on my rear windows. Driver side says Ambition and passenger side says Success.

OSU! YEAH!

Switches are to turn my neons on and off. Light is for the Ungo alarm, microphone in the middle is the glass brake sensor.

My rear view mirror decoration :) Thought you'd like it, my girlfriends does! ;)

My Rockford Fosgate Punch 1 farad capacitor mounted under the passenger side seat. It's out of they way, never gets kicked. They're supposed to be moutned within 18" of the amp, so it was only logical. There's about 6 inches of wire between the cap and the amp, deeper hits and they're MUCH quicker than before I got the cap!

The GF put our pic there, I don't really like it cuz I'm absolutely loaded in the pic, and she never wears glasses. But oh well, she put it there and I don't want my nutz chopped off.

And daz me second from the left.

Hope y'all like what you see! I'm always open to criticism and suggestions!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Nice :) Paintball grunt like me huh? I love the action, and would love to put together a paintball get together in the ottawa area.. idea.. hehe

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
How did you elevate the 6x9s? That sounds interesting.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well to be honest, I left the speakers down, cut holes above'em and put the grills on. My original intention was to raise the whole speaker, but that buy be cutting into the sheet metal to allow for depth. I don't want to deal with that right now, so this is my fix. The neons set it off though!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ambition on driver side and Success on the passenger side

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
opps my bad.
I was just making sure you know what they say. So many people around here with stuff written on their cars that they have no idea what it says. Some guys in japan probly laughting their asses off because they juts sold some guy a decal that say "Idiot inside" in japanese.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Great stuff str8game!

Wow, what a change from the Pontiac?

Excellent stuff with paintball too! I can see you boys know your equipment!

Welcome aboard, and hope to hear more from ya...

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
OMG, a LeMons, I mean LeMans. :p

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
FunkRider said:
guys in japan probly laughting their asses off because they juts sold some guy a decal that say "Idiot inside" in japanese.
LOL. I've often wondered about this. That would be funny if they made stickers that said that. One time my brother bought a New York Yankees baseball cap with a Chinese symbol on it. Well we were at an authentic Chinese restaurant once and I asked our waitress what it meant. She kinda laughed and said she couldn't know how to explain it in english. So she left and my brother and I joked about what it probably says since she laughed, and when she returned with the cook. All he said was one word. "Dynasty" At least it fits, though I hate the Yankees.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
paintball...hrrm....wanna buy an autococker?

·
Registered
802 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well first u need to get rid of those hub caps or whatever those r! Then u need to get rid of the non english writing and dragon stuff! Please remember your car is Dodge(domestic) not import! Just my opinion;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'm half asian, my good friend.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Tell the girlfriend to keep the glasses...she's cute.

Sorry I have this "girls in glasses / Ashleigh Banfield" fetish going on lately.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts