DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
What a drastic change from the black, Travis. Looks like a whole different car. Honestly, I'm undecided though. I'm just not one for the giant rims. I do like the chrome look better than the black look though.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Those must have set you back a few bucks!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I see on your rims the same problem that keeps me from getting some nice aftermarket rims that I have seen. In order to make the required offset and give a nice lip on the rim they make the spokes curve back drastically as they reach the rim - kinda poofs out the center section. That just turns me off to the rim.

All that matters though is that you think their HOT.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
that style rim has long been not only one of the most common, but one of the least expensive. if i wouldnt have found my rims used for the price i got them at, i would have gotten that same style there, only black with the chrome lip.

a few years ago i was looking at a set for my truck in black, and the guy wanted 725 cash tax included for the rims only. brand new. hell of a deal for 20s.

yep, theyre on ebay for 599$ plus $100 shipping in black. not bad.

and the chrome - 788$ plus $100 shipping. not bad either.

i wish i had this style in black instead of mine.. o well...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRAND-NEW-SET-OF-20-DIP-D19-BLACK-WHEELS-20-INCH_W0QQitemZ120120231704QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
stretch86 said:
Looks real nice! I like these more than the black. Is your car lowered?
Looks killer, man.
why yes i did i used the 1.8 drop so now the ride height is back to normal. i never even had to install the engine and trans spacers..

freezingbelow said:
I call photoshop..... Unless thats one demented tire in the last pic.
<stands back and slaps ya around> why the hell would you call photoshop?

hey charles i was able to get them from brian.
I still love these rims.
so what have you been up to.

and ty all for the coments..

i always loved the spoke style rims.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think the Intrepid is the only car, that I actually like with rims that big. I personally dont like anything bigger then 18".... or crome for that matter, but it actually works on your car quite well. Nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts