DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after more searching for a sub for my car, I went into a local shop and came across this Cadence amp and sub. I haven't been following car audio for a while so I have no idea about the reputation of this brand. It sounded awesome and the price was right (amp - C$199, sub - C$150).

Any opinions?

·
Registered
890 Posts
All i have to say is POS. Its one of thos Flea Market amps.

that are rated at 2000 watts and are like 100 dollars. Do youre research before you buy:wink: :wink:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've heard of people buying those 1000 watt $100 amps and blowing out in a day or so, i have also heard that people have bought them and havent had a problem. It pretty much luck i take it. If I were you i wouldn't take the chance. Get something at like Circuit City or Best Buy if you want cheap. Baja or Lightning Audio is really cheap and sound decent.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear you guys, but did you actually look at the links I provided? For the record, it provides 300Wx1 into a 2 ohm load.

This amp does not fall under the MO of "flee market" amps. They have actually spent $$ putting quality features into it. I have done quite a bit of research into sub amps and this one definitely holds it's own against another sub amp near the top of my list (JBL BP300.1). BTW, the cheapest I can find it on the www is U$170.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts