DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, this isn't one of those annoying screaming face bullshit sites, this is a really cool optical trick

Just fullsize it and stare at the middle till it tells you to look away (takes a little while)

Made my walls look like they were melting

http://www.break.com/index/cool_optical_illusion.html

·
Registered
219 Posts
haha I like it!! makes everything look like its melting or blotting out... lol cooooooolll.. i though it was gonna be that turn ur speakers up and after a while make you jump off ur seat thing... but this one actually works,, lol

·
Registered
383 Posts
LOL... I just did it at work.. I'm seeing coworkers doin all sorts of crazy ****.. and walls fading in and out..

I'm trying not to crack up because it looks so effed up!!

·
Banned
439 Posts
I always wondered what a hallucination would look like... i couldn't imagine what melting walls could possibly look like, or how my mind could supply that imagery and make it seem real...
i've seen a trick like this before, and it's amazing how real it looks.... i just wish it would last longer, after 8-10 seconds i'm back to normal

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I didn't see any difference at all.

Maybe it's that I always feel like I'm trippin all the time? Seriously, I saw no difference at all when I looked away.

·
Registered
235 Posts
gary680 said:
I always wondered what a hallucination would look like... i couldn't imagine what melting walls could possibly look like, or how my mind could supply that imagery and make it seem real...
i've seen a trick like this before, and it's amazing how real it looks.... i just wish it would last longer, after 8-10 seconds i'm back to normal

acid or shrooms...they will make it last longer...

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
smc1377 said:
Nope. Tried it again and nothing again. Nothing moving, no strangeness.

Maybe it only works on White people.
I can see this comment sparking up a fight I'm actually with holding my reply to this one to

But that was cool just did it at work and it was kinda wild

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
smc1377 said:
Nope. Tried it again and nothing again. Nothing moving, no strangeness.

Maybe it only works on White people.
Hey Sander! Lean a little to the left or right until one of your eyes is level, then try it! :biggrin: lol!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts