DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Both rides look great. I think it would be fun meeting people on this forum. I havent gotten the chance to go to any meets or anything like that yet. I hope someday I get to meet you both. You both have great rides.

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Just got home from having dinner with the family. I'll be posting pics shortly. Yeah man, it was pretty cool meeting a fellow member and Trep enthusiast here in O.P.

TCPMeta's a cool dude, and alot of good ideas... some of which, I may steal lol!! (carputer)

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
TCPMeta - I was just thinking if you got vent visors it may set your car off even more.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm thinking to get vent visors. I looked on Andy's Auto sport and they want too much. Well the price is fair but too much for shipping. If you care to help me find some that would be great man.

============================================================

r0meo021 is supposed to be in the area? Yes, lets meet up with him some time. By then i'll have my new computer case in.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I got mine from advance auto parts they were like 45.00 or so. I think thats a pretty fair price for them. I would check out 1 of the 2 advance auto part stores in that town and check them out and grab a pair for them and pay no shipping. Advance Auto Parts 1200 Blanding Blvd, Orange Park - (904) 272-4707 or 472 Blanding Blvd, Orange Park - (904) 272-8701.

I would just go into one of those stores and tell them what you need. Heres a link to one online.

http://www.partsamerica.com/productdetail.aspx?MfrCode=VEN&MfrPartNumber=94047&PartType=5000&PTSet=A

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been to the one on 103rd, Blanding and the new one that opened on Argyle and they don't have it. The one on Argyle called Napa, Truck Options and pep-boys and no luck.

Although last night I did find a kit on autopartswarehouse.com, 50 bucks for all four windows and comes with a sunroof visor. I don't have a sunroof but I went ahead and ordered the kit.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
The sun roof ones look cool. Search this site for someone who needs it and sell them the sun roof one cheap to them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts