DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since most of us FL treps decided on Orlando, I think moving it to its own topic would be more organized. Wutang, if you could look around for places in Orlando for us to meet up or if there were any other meets scheduled in Orlando, tell us about it and we could meet up.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
be kind of hard to park our 'treps together at city walk. we'll be scattered in those massive monster parking garages. so i would have to imagine thats out.

how about showing up on a friday/saturday night and invade the Olde town (kissimee) car parade they have every weekend?

other than that, I don't know whats where in orlando other than theme parks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd rather not have to go to Olde Town. It's slammed full of damn tourists and has pretty nasty traffic in that area as well.

Some other alternatives could be one of the mall parking lots, someplace on I-Drive, or possibly somewhere on Colonial Drive (there is a Home Life store going out of business in the same shopping center as Best Buy, so half the parking lot will be empty).

skellyo
...offering some options

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
how about someplace close to beer, food and women?

errr...we may have to skip the beer as some of these cats are underage :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm out for both. Happily taken (and the woman lives in Orlando too :( ) and I'm underage. I like the idea of the store parking lot going out of business.

If you guys in orlando could check the papers or find out if there is other meets or something we could go there. Something along the lines of like Bemis was.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha well i'm out then lol. I guess I could just hop over there and meet up with you guys for a few minutes then split to my girlfriends house as soon as you "adults" get into the joint.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i was kidding about the beer and women...

I don't drink...and i'm maried :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
What about the speedway at Disney or Lakeland. I don't live there but my brother does. As soon as you guys get things lined out, I'm gonna have him swing by.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lakeland is an hour or so from Disney. If you guys want to come over to Lakeland, that would be cool, about 25 min drive from my house to lakeland on I-4 from 275.

I like the hooters idea a lot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts