DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here is my question, maybe the answer is out there already but I didnt see it. I want the OTIS, however with my SE not having the digital climate control and stuff, how will it tell what the temp is outside, which way I am going and all that jazz? Is that stuff already in the car but I need the OTIS to display it? Sorry dont want to sound stupid, but I am looking at this as a furture mod and want to know.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
yup it's all there already or at least it should be. When I installed my otis everything was in place, I just needed the harness that connected the otis to the "BCM" I think that's what it's called.

Reactions: LTDUT

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, i read last night that the premium BCM has the stuff already. It went on to say that any car with keyless entry had the correct BCM. So since I have keyless then I should have the right BCM. My only question now is it said that you have install the sensor for the temp. Did you have to order one? Or is it there already just not hooked up? Oh and does someone want to buy me a EVIC for my birthday :)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
The engine computer uses ambient air temp so the signals and sensor at present in all cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.