DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Otto:

My parents are looking for a new car. Yeah I know they arent considering the Intrepid unfortunately (they think its "too sporty"). Hehehehe

They are pretty tossed up between the 2002 Acura TL and the Chrysler 300M.

I wasn't even aware there is currently a $1000 rebate for 2002 models.

Can you list me (no matter how insignificant) the differences/improvements the 2002 300M has over the 2001 model. We are trying to decide if we can get a better deal on an '01 model and if an '02 is significantly better.

Also... I heard a lot of people were able to get 0% financing for end of year models. When does this usually start?

Let me know. Thanks!

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
2002 TL 3.2S would have been the car I got if I had the cash..

Or the R/T...

Or the 300M...

Or...

Hell, I need to be a millionaire. :D

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Geez what are the differences , how about no Chrysler stickers on the doors. They really have not changed anything that the customer would notice. Sure some parts you never see have been redesigned and electrical connections changed but for the most part its the same car as an 01 model. They did change the engine and tran computer and made it one unit ,but for the car owner that's not important. If I were looking I would go for a 01 first and see how much I could get off the price, you know they want to move 01 cars bad. Now if you wanted to get the 2002 300 M Special ,that I would wait for ,18 inch rims and rubber, dual exhaust, lower ground effects . A really nice car. Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts