DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this will be the last post to my fellow dodge intrepiders.. I got myself an 04 Subaru Wrx... Thank god the dodge was so as piss even though I put cold air and exhaust... And for the guy a while ago that wanted to put a turbo in his dodge get a real turbo car like mine!!! Don't waste your money trying to make the dodge fast it is a waste of money...The only dodge maybe I would consider is the turbo neon but even that car is running to much boost...:)

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
WIEGS said:
And for the guy a while ago that wanted to put a turbo in his dodge get a real turbo car like mine!!! Don't waste your money trying to make the dodge fast it is a waste of money...The only dodge maybe I would consider is the turbo neon
Uhhh... I'm not sure how to really respond to this one. All I have to say is that Subaru's suck ass. Believe it or not, but it is not all about speed.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I really don't like the suburu.. but that is because it doesn't fit my fat-ass american ass..... otherwise... I think they look like ****.

oh.. a compliment? some of them are fast... i guess.....

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
WIEGS said:
Well, this will be the last post to my fellow dodge intrepiders.. I got myself an 04 Subaru Wrx... Thank god the dodge was so as piss even though I put cold air and exhaust... And for the guy a while ago that wanted to put a turbo in his dodge get a real turbo car like mine!!! Don't waste your money trying to make the dodge fast it is a waste of money...The only dodge maybe I would consider is the turbo neon but even that car is running to much boost...:)

hmm......could this be a challenge.:cool:

·
Registered
314 Posts
I can't wait til someone smokes this guy...I don't care in what kind of car...just bring him down from thinking the WRX is the best thing ever built...

·
Registered
709 Posts
I like subie's but you know I like my trep just as much if not more (being that I own it and not dream about it)

each to thier own, but god show some class and not be some immature boy about it :baaa: "get a real turbo car" :baaa: yea cause you know there is so much fun in a factory built(cop chase me) car for the non gear headed wanker.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I would make some sort of comment about the cars and such, but I'll just say this.... Dont let the door hit you in the ass!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Well, all I can say is that for a manual transmission car.......my automatic Intrepid will best it when I get some shorter gears in this thing :)

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Avenger said:
Well, all I can say is that for a manual transmission car.......my automatic Intrepid will best it when I get some shorter gears in this thing :)
How does it feel to live in a dream world? I can imagine it must be very wonderful in that imaginary world you live in. :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
the '04 car is faster than previous. it puts out 300 hp stock which is the highest out there in it's class.... even greater than the mitsu evo. and your able to transfer all that power to the road.

with a $30 pricetag, i think it's a bit pricey.... especially for a dog ugly car!! what is the deal with these cars? do the engineers sit down and say "who's got the ugliest design?... let
s go with that!!"???

but anyway, enjoy your wrx... i agree it's fast. but don't forget your driving one of the ugliest cars on the road... next to the aztec. ;)

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
You know, we are sorry to hear you are leaving our site, but, just remember its not really a good thing to burn a bridge before you leave, as you may need to cross the bridge that is no longer there.

but thats my .02

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
desiva said:
the '04 car is faster than previous. it puts out 300 hp stock which is the highest out there in it's class.... even greater than the mitsu evo. and your able to transfer all that power to the road.
I thought the WRX still has the same amount of horsepower, but now there is a WRX STi that puts out around 280hp. Or did they do away with the WRX and just have the WRX STi?

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
WIEGS said:

Wow. You just got the turbo and already it's gone to your head. Sounds like that turbo has turned you into a punk ass. Or were you always like that?

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
personally i like the wrx look and yea it is a damn fast car and yea there are a shitload of performance things out there but can you fit 5 full size ppl and gear in it? i would rather not try. good luck with it though as i would love to drive one of these but honestly id rather drive the srt-4 (mopar or no car baby)

1 - 20 of 60 Posts