DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home from work. I was on highway 17. I was on the far right lane and some ricer pulls up behind me and two more on the left and far left lanes. The Jetta behind me had a passenger with a video cam. The car on the center (left of me) lane honks his horn 3 times and the two on my left blast off. We all meet up at the red light. I kicked it into AutoStick and I was going to gun it when it turned green but I changed my mind. The light turns green and we all went. As soon as I hit 25MPH I hear 3 honks and I floored it. All I heard was loud farting sounds from their cars until I hit second gear and by then I was 3 car links away. The only one that almost kept up was the Jetta but I was a good car link and a half ahead. Now if they knew I was going to join in on their fun they might of tried harder or just laughed.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
hahahahahahahaaaa, thry were trying to youtube you and failed.

ricer got pwnd.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have thought of putting a cam in the back and front for street racing. Also i've been thinking to get a bunch of stickers that are a shape of rice and some stickers that look like muscles so when I beat a ricer i'll toss on a rice sticker on the front fender to show a kill and a muscle sticker for when i beat a V6 or a messed up V8 lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts