DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I outran a state trooper in my grandfather's 96 intrepid ES! I had his ass smoked until, I ran out of gas. Needless to say, I got a few tickets, and the rest is history.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
When I first read this, I thought someone wrote that they outran the police and decided to write it on here to tell everyone what they did. Until I read it and found out the whole story. LOL

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
welcome to the site.

a few things.

1. if im correct you have to make your signature almost have the size of that.
2. if you want you can go to the announcements forum and introduce yourself. i didnt because i accidentally minimized that tab. (classic newbie mistake)
3. nevermind ANY & ALL smartass comments as we ALL joke and play around alot.
4. edit your post and give us more details.

did the cop(s) acknowledge it as a chase? did you get "rodney kinged" after you were stopped? did you get jail time? what was the cop(s) coming after you for? just some things i gotta know myself

welcome again.

·
Registered
780 Posts
fearless 2000 said:
Were they on bicycles?
:gun: :gun: nope..i failed to mention i only outran them until they decided they actually wanted to catch me...then several other patrol cars including a CHP SUV (because i brought the chase offroad) they all closed in on me. :giveup: my point is until your caught you could be on a bicycle yourself and say your getting away...but your not :soapbox:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Mustangmommy said:
A while back I outran a state trooper in my grandfather's 96 intrepid ES! I had his ass smoked until, I ran out of gas. Needless to say, I got a few tickets, and the rest is history.
All I have to say is in regards to your sig, you have to be able to catch a Chevy to piss on it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No. I didn't go to jail but the police was driving the new hemi charger when I outran him! That intrepid will hold the curves! I did get some tickets and yes he knew I was running because he chased me for a good 10 miles before I ran out of gas.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ryan D. said:
All I have to say is in regards to your sig, you have to be able to catch a Chevy to piss on it.
I already caught the chevy's a long time ago. Heartbeat of america? My mustang and the trep worked as a team to stop that heartbeat!!!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Mustangmommy said:
I already caught the chevy's a long time ago. Heartbeat of america? My mustang and the trep worked as a team to stop that heartbeat!!!
A 89 Foxbody isn't catching much more than fresh rust.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ryan D. said:
A 89 Foxbody isn't catching much more than fresh rust.

Well **** ya buddy! My mustang is nice as you can see in my siggy and very much appreciated! It will be a classic before long and I don't know what model car you have but my mustang isn't made of fiberglass like these new cars baby! It can hold up to anything. So needless to say, I got ya daddy right here baby doll.

ETA:That's me and my little girl in my siggy also.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.