DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starting a feeling out thread, sunday november 11th, PA mini-meet/fixing meet, any interest?

Since my wife works nights, i would have my kids with me, so we can do this at my house in PA, i have some tools. I am located in Myerstown, PA 17067 so you can judge distance if you can make it.

If you are interested, respond in this thread and lets guage the interest.

Bruce DabirdzR/T

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Write me down for this one. I'm sure I'll come up with some sort of project.

We can call this the Northeastern Regional Mod/Admin Conference.

Bruce - DabirdzR/T
Pat - Gaze

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Bruce - DabirdzR/T
Pat - Gaze
Dane-Troopertrep07 (as long as I can get the day off)

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I'd love to go, but I'm not sure if I feel like driving all that way. I'm trying to keep the miles down so I can wait until spring to do my timing belt. lol

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
mark me down, im should get the car back this coming tuesday.

Bruce - DabirdzR/T
Pat - Gaze
Dane - Troopertrep07 (as long as I can get the day off)
Bill - sowhatsowwhat10 (provided i dont get another sales job where weekends are my weekdays:rolleyes:)

if possible anybody down to help do an alt swap and big3 on my 2.7 (i know shot in the dark)

edit: if every ones down, i can make some hot wings and bring them.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
time is subjective, we can do a mid morning meet maybe meeting for brunch, then hang out and work on cars, there really isisnt much to do in the close area like carts.
we can make a trip to Hershey's Chocolate factory! (i think the park is still open)

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
time is subjective, we can do a mid morning meet maybe meeting for brunch, then hang out and work on cars, there really isisnt much to do in the close area like carts.
You guys should go to that place with the good Breakfasts!!!!!! :D I missed that part of this years Carlisle :(

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Yea, you wouldn't want to be attacked by the white-haired brigad!
or you wouldnt want to get a door ding from a granny thats rollin' in a 1st gen concord. makes it tough to give em attitude since their old and drive LH's.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
or you wouldnt want to get a door ding from a granny thats rollin' in a 1st gen concord. makes it tough to give em attitude since their old and drive LH's.
I can't laugh at that because it did actually happen to me b4, it was actually with our family's first trep, my mom's old boss accidently backed into it with her 300m.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Okay Tim....
Ahhh ****... I didnt even think of it like that.

You shoudl have seen the argument me and Jen had in the bar on Thusrday night when I told her I was going to Bruces that night and she sprung this wedding **** on me.

Any chance we can bump it back one more week?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts