DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am trying to find the colour of my car, I looked on the side sticker on the drivers door but nothing, Am I looking in the wrong area? Do I need better glasses??? :)

Help as always is appreciatted.

Si

·
Registered
530 Posts
My guess you are Indy Red Clear Coat, paint code PRB, and the bottom cladding is Dark Quartz, if your paint was light driftwood satin glow or char-gold sting glow the cladding is dark fern gray. I know all this info is true for Intrepids and I'm sure it is for the concorde as well, correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
890 Posts
SOrry youre wrong.

Hey si just do this bro call up youre dealer ship and give them youre vin number and they will give you teh excat color code. This is the best way okay hope this helps

Cheers lol :rolleyes:

[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepid99 ]

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
it's on the inside of the drivers door on that sticker. the interior color is also on it.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Gents for the info! I`ll take another look at the drivers side door incase my dumbass missed something, I reckon it could be Indy Red to! If not I`ll then do the Wutang thing ang go to my dealer! :)

Warlord... I know you keep pushing LHSer`s crack business cos your his ***** :) but your sales tactics wont work on me Mrs! :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've heard that the code is on the ecu/pcm. Never checked but thats what i heard/read.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Under the hood there should be a plate with the paint color code. The code should be somewhere in the middle and 6 characters. On my old 93 lebaron it was PP5 QP5, most of the time only the first 3 are important.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Wutang15m:
Hey hey si youre rude bro. Youre supposed to be my ***** now go hit the streets at 3 am and get me some money lmao :eek: :rolleyes: :) :D ;)
<Sux teeth> Sup, homey... I be reprezint`in ma` own hoe` shop.. I aintz no hoe! :) <sux teeth> <Does funny ass handshake to all>

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by LHSer:
Ya'lls mah bitches, and don't any of ya'll mofucka's ever fo-get dat!
Keepz dream`in mo-fo..... :p

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by gise1:
I've heard that the code is on the ecu/pcm. Never checked but thats what i heard/read.
Cheers Gise... I`ll check it out today b4 I go to work..

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
you guys keep looking around for it but it's on that tag on the driver's door.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts