DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
COTM Administrator
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Congratulations!
Paintballdude05 has been voted the January, 2013 Ride of the Month!!
:D

Paintballdude05
2003 Chrysler 300M Special

First off, thank you everyone for voting my Special the for ROTM for Jan 2013! Currently the car is parked for the season under a car cover and a foot of snow. Before being parked, the car reached the 320k KM milestone, equal to about 200k Miles!
When I take her out of storage in the spring I will be doing the 100k mile service along with a new radiator. Further to that, I will be doing a lot of suspension work and some cosmetic work so keep your eyes posted for a progress thread. Once again, thanks for the vote guys!

This is my 2nd LH daily driver that I picked up back in September 2010. This 2003 Chrysler 300M Special was pretty bare bones for a Special Edition, no 18", no spoiler and a regular radio.
The most significant modification to the vehicle has been the change from the factory all Dark Slate to my favorite Light Taupe/ Dark Slate two tone interior. On top of that, I added the real wood California wood trim and steering wheel with a custom painted(Dark Slate) '99 LHS winged clock bezel. While doing the interior swap, I upgraded the factory wiring so that the car has full 2001/2002 wiring specs. This means that I have memory function in both mirrors, courtesy lights that work in all 4 doors and all of the illuminated buttons that are available are installed and working the factory way.

All of the cars audio is aftermarket with dual 12" subs in the trunk with amplified JL speakers all around with outputs from a Kenwood eXcelon HU. On the exterior the car is appears to be pretty much stock. However, I have added powder coated 18" factory wheels, a modified front plate bracket and exterior courtesy lighting from LED's mounted inside the door handle cups and under the mirrors. Future mods include window tint, spoiler, cleared turn signals, LED's all around and possibly a headlight projector retrofit.

[/FONT]

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,615 Posts
Congratulations Steph!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Congrats Steph!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts