DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 The pain is peeling and the roof's paint is down to the silver. No other rush. Know I need to act now otherwise I will need to toss the car due to roof rush. Went to Maaco and they want $1,500 which includes fixing two small, very small dents in the rear bumper. The car runs but who knows how long. I've been trying to find another solution but have been unsuccessful thus far. I'm in a wheelchair so can't do it myself and don't know of anyone else able to do it. Placed an notice in the local Net pages but no takers. All say it needs a special painting place. I'm ready to get some spray paint and do it myself -- only in my dreams. Any suggestions on other solutions. I did call around to other auto paint places and took it in. None of them wanted to touch it. Made excuses or it could not be excuses, don't really know, about being too busy and that it's not worth it comments. Suggestions?

·
Registered
310 Posts
1999 The pain is peeling and the roof's paint is down to the silver. No other rush. Know I need to act now otherwise I will need to toss the car due to roof rush. Went to Maaco and they want $1,500 which includes fixing two small, very small dents in the rear bumper. The car runs but who knows how long. I've been trying to find another solution but have been unsuccessful thus far. I'm in a wheelchair so can't do it myself and don't know of anyone else able to do it. Placed an notice in the local Net pages but no takers. All say it needs a special painting place. I'm ready to get some spray paint and do it myself -- only in my dreams. Any suggestions on other solutions. I did call around to other auto paint places and took it in. None of them wanted to touch it. Made excuses or it could not be excuses, don't really know, about being too busy and that it's not worth it comments. Suggestions?
Maybe take it to macco and see if they would do it. I know of someone who took their Nissan Stanza Wagon (yes there are still some left in existence) and had it fully resprayed. So if they felt comfortable doing that, then I would think they would be ok doing an Intrepid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts