DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Parking brak light and oil light troubles.

452 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Apcsox 
#1 ·
I went to the salvage yard today to get a new cluster for my 94 autostick intrepid. when the guy came to the front desk with a different looking cluster I asked if it would fit because it looked different than my old one he said yes b/c all the clusters are the same for intrepids year 93-97. My old one had a gray backgound with white gauges and the new one is all black. and instead of have circle gauges the new one has overlapping half-circles. I got it to fit but now the Parking brake light is always on when the car is on. and when I try to shut it off by pressing the parking brake the oil light comes on. can anyone help?

#2 ·
over-lapping half-circles, sounds like a corde/vision gauge, the guy was an idiot, but you can make it fit right, just read my post in the buy/sell/trade forum you replied to about the concorde gauges about the connectors, but is the new cluster an auto-stick setup?
and to add to the question you asked me, no, since your car is autostick mine won't work, I have a non a/s cluster

#6 ·
if your car is autostick, and the cluster you boguth isn't, it'll still work, it's jsut I've heard that all the PRND3L will be lit up........ you can tell, jsut look at your cluster, it'd have PRND and then a seperate palce that says "Autostick 1234"......... if the corde cluster doesn't have that autostick part, and has PRND3L, it's not an autostick cluster

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.