DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the high price of gaz my wife take a decision. She gone take the bus this winter to go at work. So her Sentra will be available for me. So I'm thinking of storing my trep and used her sentra. This way I don't have to buy winter tire.

I'm looking for a cheap place near or in Montreal where I can store my Trep this winter. I don't know how this cost. Interior or exterior no matter all depend of the price...

thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
75 Posts
i have just rent a place here in sherbrooke, it s new 10 x 20 feet and it cost me $62.00 dollars a month.......you have your own door garage with electronic entrance and security systeme and accessible any time you want (not heatead) they call that BOOXIN.........pretty cheap if you calculate the cost of gas and winter tire. And i keep my car clean for next summer.......

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have just rent a place here in sherbrooke, it s new 10 x 20 feet and it cost me $62.00 dollars a month.......you have your own door garage with electronic entrance and security systeme and accessible any time you want (not heatead) they call that BOOXIN.........pretty cheap if you calculate the cost of gas and winter tire. And i keep my car clean for next summer.......

Sherbrooke its a bit too far and I don't think I'm gone find a ggod price like that aroud here. What the name of your place, maybe they have a branch around here!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
for the cost of winter tires???

just get winter tires, they dont cost more than 600-650$ for a basic set.

Rental places will cost more than that and its a monthly fee right. Local places around here like public storage run around 180$/month so most ppl garage their cars in their own garage if you feel the need. If you dont drive it that much i dont see the need for winter tires, just keep the stock rims, the alloys wont die in the snow/salt.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My garage- might have a spot... heated and access when you want... about 50/month.

It's the best deal . I didn't find anything except for a free outdoor place 50 Miles from here

If you dont drive it that much i dont see the need for winter tires, just keep the stock rims, the alloys wont die in the snow/salt.
Here in quebec we have to put winter tire (it's a new law)

for the cost of winter tires???

just get winter tires, they dont cost more than 600-650$ for a basic set.

Rental places will cost more than that and its a monthly fee right. Local places around here like public storage run around 180$/month so most ppl garage their cars in their own garage if you feel the need.
My wife don,t use is sentra so for the winter It a lot cheaper for me to used it....and the save on winter tire pay for the parking place....so I save anyways...

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Well It seems I have 1 spot but not always accessible as in you won't be able to take the car out at any times because sometimes a car will be parked in front of it... but other than that no problem... I just have to check out if there's enough room in there...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts