DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,746 Posts
Car is gone. I saved all of the interior parts. Seats, trim, seat belts, dash, radio, console, shifter + cables. Give me offers if you want, otherwise I am just going to give all the parts to the junkyard to sell.
Did you save the BCM?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am parting out a Dark Navy 2002 Dodge Intrepid with a 3.5L engine. The car served faithfully for 12 years driving to O'Hair and back for work. The engine has about 213,000 miles. Oil was changed regularly every 3k miles with synthetic and everything was kept in great shape. Around 206k the timing belt failed and caused all the valves to impact the pistons. I put on another set of 3.5L heads and valves and replaced the timing belt. Ran like a top for another 5k miles before I got a knock. I have played around with the motor replacing the heads again, rocker arms, valves, ect. I now believe the problem to be a spun rod bearing. I no longer want to work on this engine so I am parting the whole vehicle out.

The top end of the engine is in great shape, good heads/rockers, new timing belt, new coolant overflow tank (they tend to crack), ect. Everything is in great shape minus the bottom end of the motor. The interior is also very clean, after every winter it was thoroughly cleaned to get rid of the salt. The exterior is pristine as well, hardly any rust except a few small spots on the bottom of the passenger door.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post in this thread for prices, ect. I've sold around on several forums (fordrangerforum.com, and 76-72chevytrucks.com) and sold quite a bit on those so hopefully I posted this ad in the correct forum on this site.

I have no problem shipping anything. I have never shipped any large items (such as body panels) but I could figure out freight shipping if anyone needed anything.

I am located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago in case anyone wants local pickup.

Thanks,
Michael
I would be interested in your seats but I imagine that's a hell of a price tag to ship them to Missouri. If interested what would your price be for the front and rear seats and shipping

21 - 22 of 22 Posts