DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Allright everyone. I have a 96 ES 3.5 that I am parting out. Here's the story behind the vehicle:

The car was owned by my grandmother, and was bought new back in 97. Everything went fine, until last summer when it threw a rod, and well, destroyed the lower half of the engine and the transmission in a very very nasty way. I have tried to find an engine and transmission package to put into the car, but unfortunately have not been able to do so. The car is in great shape, from the exterior to the interior. Infact it only has about 90k on it. If you're close to Salt Lake City Utah, and have an engine and transmission to toss in her, it would be worth it. It's that nice. Car is white with light grey interior. As a result, everything must go:

The top half of the 3.5 is fine (intake, heads, all sensors) Alternator, pumps etc. The only part of the engine that is destroyed is the lower half of the block oil pan, and the bellhousing on the transmission.

All doors are dent free. Hood is exc shape. All glass is exc. Front fenders are dent free. Headlights and driving ligts are great. Bumpers are great.

Basically, everything on the car (except the lower half of the damn engine) is in great to exc shape.

Contact me at an address that I have setup just for parting out this beast at: [email protected]

You can also contact me of course by ICQ, AIM, or Messenger.

You can of course leave questions and what not here as well, it just might take me longer to get to.

Thanx --

:light:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Might be interested in drivers side tail light lens, and the lense across the trunk......
Id10T brother decided to run the mower across the drive way......... :mad:

·
Registered
33 Posts
spark plug wire# 2 and visor clip

I would be interested in one of the visor clips as well as the spark plug wire# 2 (the wire for the front right cylinder)... I live in Welland, Ontario and can send payment by US cheque (cashable by you in the US) as soon as you confirm total cost including shipping... many thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts