DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,733 Posts
Looks like he joined about 2 months ago and was talking about the crap condition of both intrepids and shortly after posted the For Sale stuff. Claims he was "Lurking" for awhile for repair advice.

Take it as it as....most likely a lost cause.

If I'm selling something on here or elsewhere...I provide a 2nd means of communication to legit buyers so they're not limited to the forum for the only communication. That would be an non gmail address and/or cell phone number, Just sayin
Just curious: why a non-gmail address? Or was that supposed to be anon (anonymous?) gmail address? Help us out, homie!

·
Registered
41 Posts
@Peva😏😏😏😏

Hello sir I see you have 2 relics on your property and I am in a bind. A cable shifter bind.

Recently my cable shifter has started to bind and has a very short life on this earth. I saw that it was grinding against a transfer case bolt of some kind which is likely the fault.

I can't find this cable flipping no where not even a picture for it. I'm in detroit and I've called the junkyards and nothing.

I'm 23 struggling and really need to make sure my car can operate. I would be begging you to disassemble it ship it to me for a fair price. My head is really starting to hurt over this and I would be elated if you could do that. I think we are going to be friends👌

My 1996 intrepid is at 114kand still going strong. My zip is 48228 detroit mi

21 - 22 of 22 Posts