DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after two dead engines and one dead tranny, we are abandoning these money pits. Too bad, I loved the car, but such is life. Anyway, here's the deal:

1994 Dodge Intrepid ES 3.5L Chargold/grey cloth
1995 Chrysler Concorde 3.5L Blue/Grey cloth

The trannies are dead, the bearings in the motors are shot but otherwise excellent shape. I also have a third 3.5 with bad bearings. And a bunch of other assorted extra parts that I cant think of all of right now- coil pack, intake plenum, etc...

The only body panel that isnt good is the passenger side door on the corde, it was backed into a few months back and is rusting. Otherwise pretty much everything is up for grabs. PM me, or email me at [email protected] for requests.

Ken

·
Registered
114 Posts
do either have power folding mirrors? need a drivers side. also, are the c pillar covers intact with all clips (meaning not loose from car)? pm or respond with price if so.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM'd about the radiator.

As far as the c-pillars. I know the d/s is fine, have to double check the p/s. I dont have folding mirrors, just the standard power heated ones. Bother sides work fine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Little bit outside of waukesha
Stuff is still for sale, and I need to get rid of it sort of soon. Someone has to need something.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I don't need, but if the a/c compressor is still good on either one....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Both good ac compressors.

Yes both have atc actually as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP:

They all have excellent TAIL LIGHTS, TRUNK LIDS, DOORS, FENDERS, ALMOST ALL ELECTRONICS, DAMN NEAR NEW SEATS (CLOTH), GAUGES, AIR BAGS, ENGINE PARTS GALORE.

**I have to get rid of these damned cars soon.** Really the only thing shot are the trep rims, the motors, and one tranny, and the trep headlights/front bumper.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Are the treps front headlight assemblies intack/not broken and how much u want for them if they r good? Both my dads are busted be a good birthday gift :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Headlights are broken on the intrepid, the concorde is fine, which were you interested in?

Striker98 said:
Are the treps front headlight assemblies intack/not broken and how much u want for them if they r good? Both my dads are busted be a good birthday gift :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
the treps, but i guess u just answered that. Just need the damn bracket assembly, hes has headlights but the brackets r broken.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts