Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, my old thread seemed to kinda go sour, so heres a new one

Updated 7/17/07, everything pictured is still available
Heres what i got

4 disc in dash changer with 98-01 cable $70 shipped

2 Light tan otis's with homelink $35 shipped

Light tan Evic with Instant mpg and no homelink, has a grand cherokee sunroof button in housing $50 shipped

Charcoal leather shifter in good shape. $25 shipped

300m auto headlight switch with fogs $30 shipped

Set of chrome door handles $55 shipped

6 Newer style LH autodim mirrors $30 shipped

2 300m gauge clusters from a 1999 $55 shipped

3 Sunsensors for auto headlights $25 shipped

3 Auto climate control heads $50 shipped

Passenger side glossy mirror with heat and memory- has some scratches, may need repaint. $50 shipped

3.2 intake plenum in great shape. make me an offer

1 older style lh auto-dim mirror $25 shipped

Infinity II 360 watt amp with pigtail harness $45 shipped

Infinity 240 watt amp with pigtail harness $30 shipped

Tan 300m leather console lid in great shape $50 shipped

and some stuff i don't have pictures for

oem style steering wheel audio controls with pigtails, great for a custom install project. From a jeep liberty, may have different resistances than the lh buttons. reccomended for use with an aftermarket radio. $20 shipped

set of 6 ignition coils for a 3.2 engine. make me an offer

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
spydermanES said:
..... oem style steering wheel audio controls with pigtails, great for a custom install project. From a jeep liberty, may have different resistances than the lh buttons. reccomended for use with an aftermarket radio. $20 shipped .....
does this mean just the back part of that wheel? 1g?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey,
What year Cherokee did that steering wheel come from? I am interested in the wheel with audio controls, it could go on my mom's '00 Grand Cherokee I figure. Do you know if it would work?

EDIT: sorry, the wheel is a different style than the Grand wheel, we wouldnt have a good cover or cruise buttons.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dr5D said:
does this mean just the back part of that wheel? 1g?
it's not the back part of the wheel it's just the buttons that go in the back part of the wheel. it's good for a custom thing since you can cut holes in the backing of your current wheel and put them in there.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stretch86 said:
Hey,
What year Cherokee did that steering wheel come from? I am interested in the wheel with audio controls, it could go on my mom's '00 Grand Cherokee I figure. Do you know if it would work?

EDIT: sorry, the wheel is a different style than the Grand wheel, we wouldnt have a good cover or cruise buttons.
yea, the wheel i have for sale is from my 2000 intrepid es, so i dunno how well it'd work in a cherokee.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Im interested in the sun sensor and the headlight switch, how bad is the pull on the fog lights also does your other set of headlight switches have fog control cuse in the pic it seems to but figured id ask. pm me

Thanks

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jvany said:
Im interested in the sun sensor and the headlight switch, how bad is the pull on the fog lights also does your other set of headlight switches have fog control cuse in the pic it seems to but figured id ask. pm me

Thanks
both switches have the auto with fog lights. but as mentioned one of them requires a lil bit of pressure to turn it so i'm not sure if it works. never had a chance to test it. but the other switch has been tested and is working great. Sunsensors are also in good working shape.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
speepdaedeesi said:
whats with the 3.2 coils? what kinda shape are they in? what year car did they come out of?
they came outta my 2000 es when i swapped to a 3.5 engine. The engine was running great until it's demise so i know they work great.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts