DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks !

I want to show you my 97 Trep .... at last !!!

This car was owned by my dad and he never had any major problems in 153 000 kms :icon_cool. The only part he changed up is the water pump. The tranny is running really good and smooth and the engine isn't burning any oil or coolant.

I love that car !! For the moment I didn't do any mods except changing the radio. I put the one I had in my old Caravan.

As you can see, there's the only dent. ( Where is the trunk latch )

There's the radio I'm talking about. It's a cheap one, but does the job !:biggrin:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Looks GREAT! I wish we had a chance to say hi when I was there this week. I will be back in town in a few weeks, maybe the mud won't be on the roads by then (yeah right!). I have to clean up after running through your town to get to St. Placide!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks GREAT! I wish we had a chance to say hi when I was there this week. I will be back in town in a few weeks, maybe the mud won't be on the roads by then (yeah right!). I have to clean up after running through your town to get to St. Placide!
When do you leave to your place ??

·
Registered
550 Posts
I am in Boston today and will be back up your way in a few weeks!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Trep is getting a workout this month! My sons Envoy is down and he and his wife had plans to take thier kids to the cape with her Dad, Trep to the rescue again! They simply knew better than to ask for the Magnum.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have to say that she never saw any single winter !! She was stored in my dad's garage for winter since 11 years. She will know what's the Quebec winter, she's my daily driver so I have no choice to put her some new winter tires. By the way, do you have any suggestion for winter tires ? I have more snow than ice down here and I don't have a big budget and I need, of course, some winter rims too. I better go to the junkyard and pick up 4 rims, am I ?

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Use those rims they are nothing special and buy some alloys or so other rims.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Your very welcome :)

I believe I understand why you want to keep the current rims in good condition since she used to be your dads car. Try a local junkyard or even Ebay and see if they have either the kind that you have now or the regular black steel rims.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts