DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I should drop a couple of pics from the cleaning I did this weekend.

91.440 Miles As of 7-20-07

*Mileage Update*

92.005 Miles As of 8-8-07

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
01Intrepid said:
Sweet looking SXT you got............ Look scott you have a twin!!!!!!!!!
Scott has a sunroof, I don't. We can call it his "Birthmark" if you want. :)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
nice. glad to see its driven.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Hey Dave, SHARP looking car!

Gotta love that Inferno Red...<scratches when the wind blows gdmit>
If I didn't have a sunroof, I would have a wicked overhead console or a custom headliner.

What all have you done maintenance-wise? Diff fluid, PCV valve...?

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
04IntrepidSXT said:
Hey Dave, SHARP looking car!

Gotta love that Inferno Red...<scratches when the wind blows gdmit>
If I didn't have a sunroof, I would have a wicked overhead console or a custom headliner.

What all have you done maintenance-wise? Diff fluid, PCV valve...?

Scott,

Everything fluid wise is stock. My dad is an Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep ASE certified mechanic for 28 years now. He takes care of all of the mechanical issues. I still tinker around with things since I have a passion for Mopar vehicles. All we have known for cars is Chrysler and Dodge. Hence our lineup of vehicles. Dad-2001 Town and Country LXi, Mom-2001 Town and Country LX, Brother- 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES, Sis-in-law- 2002 Town and Country LXi. The only thing that is not followed by Dad is oil changes he does all the vehicles every 2000-2200 miles.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
It would be awesum if you could join us at the AAA show. Or maybe 32Intrepid could meet somewhere near you, at one of your local shows.

Dudley said:
So Sweet! We gotta get together for a meet sometime!!

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dudley said:
It would be awesum if you could join us at the AAA show. Or maybe 32Intrepid could meet somewhere near you, at one of your local shows.

Yeah I looked into the AAA show but this is the first time I am taking summer classes and prolly my last time since it interferes with a lot of summer activities that I usually do. I'll be up for a meet anytime in September until school starts up again.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts