DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one used this program before? I have it, just ran a scan and it's telling me it found 336 errors. 238 of them are "corrupt share files" Anyone know what this means exactly? and then there are 75 Invalid CLSID whatever the hell that is?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Definatley not a good thing buddy. Hope you get the exterminator in on this one.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i ran Ccleaner instead as i have heard more good things about that, i then ran the pcbug doctor again and 95% of the problems dissappeared. Computor is running a hell of alot better now.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Are these programs free? If so; do you happen to have links?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CCleaner is free. www.ccleaner.com PCBugdoctor is also free but you have to pay for it to fix the problems. CCleaner does it all for free.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I usually run SpyBot followed by Hi-Jack This. Hi-Jack is very small, very easy but you need to know what you're looking at before you hit 'fix'.

·
Registered
637 Posts
ALL SOFTWARE IS FREE!
ALL HAIL PIRACY!

Ok I am done..

Reactions: crombie

·
Registered
709 Posts
Reactions: crombie

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Sport/SoundEdition said:
Spybot, Ad-Aware and AVG are the three that I tend to use.
I have AVG on my home computer. It has been acting whacky lately. I might need to break down and get a new anti-virus program. :(

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Like I keep preaching, if you are on broadband (DSL, cable), check to see if your provider offers McAfee for free.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
biniecki said:
If anyone needs the username and password for PC Bug Doctor i have a registration key and username. Just PM me and I'll send it to you
Well thanks to Brandon (Biniecki)... I "scrubbed" my computer with PC Bug Doctor and it fixed all of the problems. (I also used the ccleaner), restarted my computer, and BAM! She is acting like she is brand new. Just for shits and giggles I am going to run a scandisk, and defrag. You guys rock!
P.S.
I am computer retarded. :(

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad you got it sorted Crombie...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts