DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been spending more time at the 300M club since I bought the LHS, and I have come up with a couple of questions I couldn't iron out for myself reading the FAQs.

On the other site, they talk about pulling a fuse N or Q under the hood to reset the PCM and TCM, depending on the model year. But they say that it applies to all second gen Chryslers.

Here I seem to understand that prior to 02 Intrepids did not have a TCM. Do I have that right?

Secondly, I have to assume that pulling the appropriate fuse in an Intrepid would also reset the PCM/TCM. True?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I pulled fuse N in my 2002 Intrepid, to reset my engine light and it worked. I'm not sure about the other questions, but if this is what you were looking to do it works.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
I've been spending more time at the 300M club since I bought the LHS, and I have come up with a couple of questions I couldn't iron out for myself reading the FAQs.

On the other site, they talk about pulling a fuse N or Q under the hood to reset the PCM and TCM, depending on the model year. But they say that it applies to all second gen Chryslers.

Here I seem to understand that prior to 02 Intrepids did not have a TCM. Do I have that right?

Secondly, I have to assume that pulling the appropriate fuse in an Intrepid would also reset the PCM/TCM. True?
Not sure about which fuse controls the PCM / TCM.

Prior to 2002, the PCM and TCM was 2 separate computers. In 2002 and up they were incorporated into one computer.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,632 Posts
Fuse "N" will reset the PCM in a 2000 car and fuse "Q" will reset the TCM.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Here's my BCM question:

How does one go about enabling the "auto locking" function. I think I saw this somewhere before, but couldn't find it again.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From 300M pages

Quote from the 300M club:

I like most have my car setup so when I drive away, all of my doors lock. If you ever wanted to disable this feature, cycle the ignition switch 4 times, ON-OFF ending up in the OFF position. Depress the power lock switch located on the driver's side door. A single chime will sound indicating completion of this program.

Perhaps it will work in reverse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts