DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to try a used PCM for my trep is there anything special I need to look for, or will I have any problems with swapping them out? I want to see if this is the problem with my fan fuse blowing out as soon as the car gets up to temp, and the fans always on. next step after that is a complete wire harness change.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, now to find one that is decent priced. any idea what I should expect to pay?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so far the yards here want 75.00 to 100.00 for one

·
Dain bramaged
7,213 Posts
depending on where reedsburg is, i could prolly pull one and ship it to ya on one of my yard runs.. *we go just about every saturday.. all i'd need to know is 3.3l or 3.5l?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will let you know, I am going to keep searching to see if I can find one within a 100 miles or so. I have used car-parts.com before, but unfortunatly no yards close by me are part of it+

·
Registered
152 Posts
Dude, just have Veeb0rg do it, I'll betcha its cheaper, quicker and you know for sure what you're getting instead of some dumb yard monkey pulling the wrong thing/damaging it and leaving you holding the bag... You can get a flat-rate box for 5 bucks or so from the post office, 1.20 for insurance if so desired and just go that route, at most you're out 40 bucks... way cheaper than the yards want around you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts