DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. New member but I'll post in the new member section later. Anyway my wife just bought a 01 intrepid r/t and she's wanting a little more horse power and get up and go. I've tried searching on here but my phone won't really let me look up what I need so I'll just ask. What's the best performance mods for the 3.5 H.O? I'm not expecting 200 more horse power either just a what ever we can get. I've got her brain washed with the Mopar or no car way of life lol and she loves driving my hemi so she likes a little get up and go. Thanks in advance.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,432 Posts
Welcome to the site.

About all thats left readily available, cold air intake, and performance exhaust. That will get you a little bit. Some have installed intake spacers as well, a member here makes them every now and then. Other mods to get some more performance, exhaust system and PCM upgrade from a 300M special, as well as sway bars from the same car. (02-04 cars).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks sorry for the late reply. What exhaust would sound best on the car and a little off subject but I've searched everywhere on how to do the tail light mod where it all lights up I just can't find it anywhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts