DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 1 week away, whose going? Its Saturday, June 2 at the Wendy's on Rt 25 in Perrysburg. See www.pertoria.com.

We are going to hold our own mini-meet there.

1. 32Intrepid
2. Dudley

·
Registered
347 Posts
Damn, you guys are just a couple hours up I-75! I'd like to go, but the Concorde's probably not gonna be in good enough shape by this weekend to travel on the highway :(

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
I will be there for sure. There will be a lot of cars so get there early. We need to meet before hand. So we can park together. Gotta be some more Treps in the area.........

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
CaptainMorgan said:
Damn, this is the weekend before finals for me.

Next time around. Thanks for the heads up Dudley.

Yeah, same here Dudley. I got 3 finals Monday, 1 on Tuesday and 2 lab practicals Wednesday. Thanks for the notice.

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Patel.748 said:
Yeah, same here Dudley. I got 3 finals Monday, 1 on Tuesday and 2 lab practicals Wednesday. Thanks for the notice.

Dave :evilking:
CaptainMorgan said:
Damn, this is the weekend before finals for me.

Next time around. Thanks for the heads up Dudley. :
Hope you guys ace the tests, good luck!! Its a long summer maybe next time. :)

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Storms rolled in just before the cruise-in and I almost stayed home. Car got wet on the way. (I just detailed it!!) But once there and 32Intrepid got there, it cleared up and turned out to be a nice evening with lots of cars in attendance. (Dans paint job got more than a few comments) Looked real nice in person.

We shared a lot of experiences with our treps and I want to tell you, it is tempting to get the new paint job after seeing Dans.

I dont usually take pics of the other cars but this looked just to odd to pass on. What a thing to do to a Vette. There were parts that were obviously painted wth a rattle can.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I almost bailed too because of the storms. It cleared up just in time. Im glad I decided to take a chance on the weather. Doug has done a very nice job detailing and modding his Trep. Its a great looking Trep, and all the mods fit it just as they should. I got some good ideas for some future mods for mine. It was a very good turnout for a rainy afternoon.

The guy with that Vette either had a few too many beers while he was working on it, or has way too much time on his hands!

Im looking forward to the next meet!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts