DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wanted to give ya a little update with my girl! so I got my bra, got my ES rims! got a new my BT deck sony Xplode (gonna install tomorrow)
and all is left to do is tint the windows!! man she's looking sweet!!!

then later I'm gonna get the hood louvers done(maybe) and I have to get new HL and FL and get the soft blue Xtreme bright lightbulbs for the HL.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oohh man I just installed my BT sony Xplode!!! it works awesome!!!! BT works flawless and everyone can hear me crystal clear!!! I love it!!!gonna post a shot later of my deck

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Lookin' good man!! Belle job!!! :bigok:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys thought I would share a little update, just got my other bra back with the lettering "intrepid" embroidered...I find it doesn't look as good as the vinyl lettering but it still looks better than the plain no lettering Bra. now I have 2 bra's with the intrepid lettering on them, so I can switch back and forth or if I get another silver or black trep! lol :biggrin:

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Maybe its just me but the INTREPID doesnt look center'd look at the hood badge and look at where it INTREPID the TREP should be right on top of that but its to the left? It maybe just the pictures?

Next mod for you is autostick :)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe its just me but the INTREPID doesnt look center'd look at the hood badge and look at where it INTREPID the TREP should be right on top of that but its to the left? It maybe just the pictures?

Next mod for you is autostick :)
ya I noticed that too, but at least it doesnt look too bad like its uneven or something...next for me is leather seats and then tint the windows and I will update photo's with that. then maybe auto stick or the long otis...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts