DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of my Christine 2000 2.7 129.000 plus miles.thanks for all your help and advice.She still needs work.The dental work was done by Bill and a few beer cans what can you say about sheetmetal workers.See ya

Attachments

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
You gotta admit, he has a sense of humor. Sad....all car and no Candy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh beleive me there is lots of candie.shes just a plain jane but i love it anyway.he wanted to put a tongue on the front i said no way have a great afternoon candie

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys and gals i was bragging too much.on the way home ac belt broke, Poor Bill.C on hristine bit him again.I bet theres not another car with teeth running around.Hope to God I did not burn up the a.c. comp. I will jump off a cliff ha-ha,no money to repair and I am climate controlled.It is hot here in beautifull Lakeland,Fl. Until next time.Candie

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
HA! Love the teeth. Very creative! I can imagine the faces of people who see that approaching in their rear view mirror...

Nice car!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got both belts changed luckily no damage to ac I get alot of stares with the teeth.Bill put purple neon lights under the car.just asking for trouble from the police.have a great weekend candie.will send more photos later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts