DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would someone mind taking this pic and making it a dark gray metallic color? All the same no es two tone. and possibly add factory wing and thes rims?
Thanks, David

·
Registered
360 Posts
ya think?? what takes the rest of us a couple days i swear he does on coffee !!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Well David,

I thought your name was Vinnie (Vinnie from the neighborhood), oh well.

That starting picture had too many things going on with the different bumpers and the damage on the side, so I used a larger pic of a nice clean Intrepid that I have to start with:

And tried to get everything you wanted, sorry it is an ES, so you get the side panels, but you get the idea. I was not sure what shade of dark grey you wanted. But I think it turned out pretty good.

Charles

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude thats awesome work! not to be picky tho, but could you make it a couple shades darker, and possibly make the c-pillars the same color? Thanks in advance, David

·
Registered
360 Posts
You scare me sometimes with how easy you make it............so how do you do color changes??

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Now I really like five spoke wheels, so I took the wheels off my wife's Chrysler Sebring which are the same style as mine, but 18" machined finish:

and put them on this car, I think it looks better, but that is just me.

Charles

·
Registered
176 Posts
That's awesome looking. Need to get my hands on photoshop and play around with it. Only used it once a few years ago and never really go the hang of it. Gotta say MathWhiz you've got the touch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts