DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Adobe Photoshop 8 and I know there is alot of other even better software out... What programs go you guys/gals have and have you seen or heard anything about Adobe Photoshop CS2? I'm thinking about getting it on friday!!!!!

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Are you in the graphic design biz? That's the only reason I can think of in buying Photoshop CS2 when you already have one of the most recent versions.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
That stuff ain't cheap. Spend that cash on the family or the car dude.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I've been running CS2 for a long time. Who the hell buys this stuff? You can download it from any BitTorrent site out there. I grabbed the full Adobe Production Studio CS2. Great stuff.....

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Morphy said:
I've been running CS2 for a long time. Who the hell buys this stuff? You can download it from any BitTorrent site out there. I grabbed the full Adobe Production Studio CS2. Great stuff.....

I was thinking the same thing. But if you want to pay for it 01Itnrepid I can download it for you and you pay me half the retail price. I will even deliver it to you at the meet.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
I was thinking the same thing. But if you want to pay for it 01Itnrepid I can download it for you and you pay me half the retail price. I will even deliver it to you at the meet.
Hey-hey !! No illegal downloading stuff here !!!

psst - Keith, you have a PM

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Photoshop is too complicated for me. I'm simple. :biggrin:

However, I do like my Paint Shop Pro for what I do, which is WAYYYYYY cheaper than Photoshop! :)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Nothing is cheaper than $0 :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
If you have 8, then cs2 is the next step...and as far as the market is concerned, there is nothing out there to compare with Photoshop. As the guys say, "torrent" is the way......not the warez sites, to many questionable DL's.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol C'mon guys........ I have DSL, and I wouldn't download that software with the "crack to the full version" all for free!!!!! If i had that kind of money I'd have new laptop or RB4..... Keith, i would entertain that offer, but i'm too busy trying to figure out the CS2 software!!!!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Some of you guys may think I'm retarded, but I've heard GIMP, an open source photoshop replacement is every bit as powerfull as the several hundred $$ ones. It's constantly updated by people who add stuff they want.

Check it out.... as mentioned, can't beat $0!

GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)

Wikipedia info on the GIMP project

I'm not into image editing at all and haven't tried this software.... (really gotten into open source software scene and this is considered one of the major successes)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts