DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recent got in a semi-major collision with my ford focus. airbags went off. windshield smashed, beck end crunched... whiplash, concussion, neck pain, dizzy/nausea etc.

so im looking for some new airbags and airbag sensors. well...
I found the ultimate car.

2002 police edition intrepid.
I took:
federal tuned PCM
all 4 police rims (2 missing center caps)
police edition 150 amp alternator.

I didn't damage any wires incase I need to re-pick.

HOME FRIGGIN RUN!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice find. No trunk mat?
lol its still of the car... I was thinking if I wanted it or not.....
it is a nice trunk mat...

I was after all the exotic parts first. the PCM was #1 followed by the rims. then the alternator. I didn't even realize the trunk matt was on my to get list. I may go get it tomorrow if work allows me.

I got a 4 window controller for the driver side now none of my windows roll wont roll up but down....DOH!!!!(homer-esque doh) I was having problems with my passanger window rolling down from the driver side... looks like I made it worse, DOH!!!!

I still cant believe the pick-a-part let me go for $7 a rim for the police rims. bairly 32$ with tax. if only they knew. glad to have a snow tire set for dirt cheap. (considering I live in Utah now).... haha 2 cars 14 rims between the two :wasted: .... hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit the truck was open and the matt was covered with 1-3 ft of snow. I almost couldn't tell there was a liner.

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
That car also has the extra air ducting to cool the front brakes. I'd go back for that, even for the 'coolness' factor. The trunk mat is also a neat find.

Cool pic of the policeIiD tag.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That car also has the extra air ducting to cool the front brakes. I'd go back for that, even for the 'coolness' factor. The trunk mat is also a neat find.

Cool pic of the policeIiD tag.
where would said parts be?

also, would the trunk matt fit into my concorde?

thanks for the support and extra info

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I dont think the mat will fit in the corde, but you should pick it up. Someone on here would love to have it.
Okay so I went to get the trunk mat.
I tested it in a 300m and a concorde in the yard. Close but not the tight exact fit like the intrepid....

are these the air ducts Scooter-Man mentioned??? they looks like the ones in my concorde...

Attachments

·
Registered
14,744 Posts
Never realized you asked that question - oops. If you do get those brake cooling ducts, take pictures of them on the car for reference. I don't think I've seen anyone post pics of them installed.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
those are not the air ducts you're looking for. they run from the front fascia under the car.
I didn't see them.... I went back and got every little bit I needed. mounting brackets, ac compressor/mounting bracket oil tube/ac plumbing, part of the timing cover, cruse control, throttle cable, power steering mount, 2 tension pully mounts....

odd, I found battery terminals in the trunk. im thinking of grabbing that wireing.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
That PCM is most likely useless to you and most other LH cars. The Interceptors are wired slightly differently so the PCM's aren't a direct swap.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That PCM is most likely useless to you and most other LH cars. The Interceptors are wired slightly differently so the PCM's aren't a direct swap.
are you for real???? what makes you think that? I spent quite a few hours with this vehicle so far and I cant see any difference in wiring...
what else would I need to make it compatible? I took half that car as it is already...
my buddy works at a dodge dealer but for him to give me a federal flash isn't as easy as it sounds..

·
Woober Goobers!
49,530 Posts
Sounds like you got raped instead of the P-N-P!

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
are you for real???? what makes you think that? I spent quite a few hours with this vehicle so far and I cant see any difference in wiring...
what else would I need to make it compatible? I took half that car as it is already...
my buddy works at a dodge dealer but for him to give me a federal flash isn't as easy as it sounds..
Read the 2002 FSM, there are a few warnings in it about mixing Interceptor components with the rest of the LH line.

Sounds like you got raped instead of the P-N-P!
LOL I hope you're doing good Ron...

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Steph, I'm pretty sure that PCM will work in any "Black Key" LH.
The couple of police pkg cars I've had were black key cars and I've had no issue swapping the PCMs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts