DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been out all day wheeling and dealing on a new Intrepid for the wife.
I wish I could say I beat em up good but I guess i just came out with a fair deal.
Its a new 04 inferno red Es with leather and moonroof. My wife and daughter both love it . I traded off a lincon Town Car that they both hated and called the funeral car. Let me tell you they arnt worth much come trade in time.. Anyway I have to go do the nightshift but will stop back in here often . Maybe learn some stuff about the Intrepid

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Nothing is worth much at trade in time. If the going rate is say $10,000 they are not going to give you that. It's a business, buy low sell high.

Glad to hear your wife and daughter like it. It really makes enjoying the car, that much more enjoyable.

·
9,861 Posts
Kind of nice to have something roomy enough to haul the family around, but yet still get compliments, isnt it? :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
It is great to see someone buy one of these cars, and then come here. Makes you belive that this site makes a showing for itself.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Get some pics up soon.....TIME FOR MODS!!!!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Nothing like giving up a Ford for something reliable.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome aboard! I've only been on here a couple of months, but it has been the single best point of information on Intrepids I have ever found, IMHO. Hope that you it to be the same for you.

Now, get to work on those mods :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I havent been able to spend any time with this car cause I work 12 hr nites and my wife is gone with it all day .. I did look a it very closly yestyerday and you know how when you get a new car home and inspect it you all ways find something that you missed at the dealer. Well this one I cant find a thing. The fit and finish is flawless. We are probably going out of town in it this W/E so I will let you know driving impessions later
dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I had a few little problems with the car but the dealer is being really good about taking care of them . The pass. seat has something trying to come through the leather .. Dealer will take the seat apart on tue. and find out what it is . Also the centercap on one of the wheels fell off but they had that part on hand and replaced .. Still havent driven the car much ... Maybe this W/E/ And body put the SXT type spoiler on the ES ? Is it an expensive part? Instalation easy?
later dave

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
You might get lucky and find a used one... from the dealer it's probally expensive there is also ones from the Taurus and mustang that work for a different look.... Hit the search button!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
here's a pic

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
it's taurus wing don't know who's car it is...... you'll have to drill holes in your trunk lid and they're be probally two bolts on either side

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
it's taurus wing don't know who's car it is...... you'll have to drill holes in your trunk lid and they're be probally two bolts on either side... you'll have to drill no matter what! easy way is to place the wing on you deck lid and press down slightly will give a nice dimple to start with!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts