DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post.. This is my former 3.5 litre Intrepid ES which was a wonderful car but traded her in about 4 years ago on a Lexus but thought I would share some pics since I found this site..

Dual Exhaust Picture

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
16" Chrome Neeper Neptune Wheels.. Done when I was much younger and chrome was the "IN" thing to have.. A bit overdone but always got complements.. Exhaust tips were much different back then too.. I went from 4" Bosal to 3.5" SS Ovals like you see in the first pic..

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Customized sub box (Colour match interior to exterior) with dual 12" Fosgate Woofers and undertray fan cooled amp tray..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
nice lookin, I remember seeing your pics on Lary's super fun Intrepid page a few years back. Nice lookin stuff.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks guys for the responses..

blkbute,

Yup I posted those pics on Larry's page ages ago.. Nice guy he helped me out with a few things when I was modding out that ride..

Funkrider,

Brampton, but I no longer have the Intrepid.. Sold it to get my GS400 back in 2000.. Never had any problems with her and I put close to 90,000 kms on plus lowered it on Eibachs..

argus,

Nice forum you guys have here.. Come check out ClubLexus.com since its usually where I hang out.. Found this site so I thought posting up some info would help out fellow LH owners..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts