DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken 4-23-07, Goddard Memorial State Park, East Greenwich RI & down the street from my mother's house.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gorm said:
Whos in the passenger seat?

Get any work on your interior done?

--Gorm
My g/f is in the pass. seat in the pics near my mother's house. I did a pretty good interior detail not too long ago, just to clean it up from the winter. I'm not gonna go show-crazy detail on the interior until the stereo is done.

Phuckin Phil said:
Looking good. That yellow sticker in the windsheild would bug the crap outta me though.
It's a state inspection sticker, required by law.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My g/f was a big fan of the pics in front of the yellow stuff too. She even told me what they are, but i can't spell it to save my life.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Not sure on the spelling but I think they are Forthysia bushes. (try to say that without sounding gay. LOL

LOUD98ES said:
My g/f was a big fan of the pics in front of the yellow stuff too. She even told me what they are, but i can't spell it to save my life.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Dudley said:
Not sure on the spelling but I think they are Forthysia bushes. (try to say that without sounding gay. LOL
You are correct(on the spellnig as well), and I refuse to say that word because I know I can't do it without sounding gay!

·
Registered
19,561 Posts
Nice pictures! The car looks awesome... real clean. Beautiful park too. Too bad you probably had to wash it again after driving around on all that dirt and gravel. I have a "no dirt road policy" myself, but I'd have to bend the rules for a nice photo op like that.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The whole park is paved, that road was just to get to that one part, and it was very short. My ***** is filthy again, but the next detail is going HARD CORE, so when Carlisle comes around, the detail that I'll have to do will be much quicker and easier. That **** will be covered as well while at the hotel. I gotta book too, it's getting close.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts