DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was wondering if everyone could throw up a straight side pic of there intrepid on here, I wanna make some new banners for this web page, the ones I've seen are kinda retarted and I've got a little extra time on my hands at night, well please post them up and we will see what we can do :)

Spyder :D :D

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
A side view of my Intrepid is part of my signature. Feel free to use it. :) I also have another side pic of my Intrepid on my website, whose URL is indicated at the bottom of my signature. :)

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I can't post my pictures because of the way my website is managed. But, you can go there and grab the side shot of my Intrepid. I just put a new one up. It is in the third row, last picture of my "Intrepid Pictures" page. (Web link below in my sig)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Originally posted by *Agent Felix* Spyder:
:D
I know that ;) I'm just too lazy to search, so if you want your car in the banners, you'll post it :)

Spyder :D :D
That seems to be a major problem among people today. Kinda sad.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
heres the best side shot i have...

Believe it or not, the exhaust is really chrome (should have washed it before the pics) :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
here are some files I have that I uploaded once. I got more of my car but haven't had time to scan them all in.

Intrepid Pictures

·
Registered
299 Posts
Heres a side shot:

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: 93Intrepid ]

·
Registered
468 Posts
I still need to get a camra to shoot my car with i have no digital ones so give me half a week please i got a white 94 es factory golden rims but still looks good
hey 93Intrepid were did u get those rims they look awsome
wanting to know cause im getting rims soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts