DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These were taken this afternoon around 4. It was raining :mad: at the time but it was the only time I could get my friend over with his camera. Ah well, they still look sweet.

For more pics/info see My CarDomain site

I'll throw more on the site as soon as I can.

Comments please :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
nice to see another one from London, as well as getting the cars from Wharncliffe Chrysler as well.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Looks nice! :wink:

Nice house too. Think your dad would be interested in adopting a son? :p

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All of the pics I have now are on my webpage now ;) Enjoy!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HOly crap!!! Look at the houses in the neighborhood! what does your dad do for a living? *lol*
Physician.....pretty well sums it up :cool:

Not to brag of course....

·
Registered
530 Posts
Your dad has very good choice in picking the best color choice ever for a first gen. :cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I'm glad that your Dad took such good care of it
You'd actually be disappointed.... :( It never had all of it's scheduled maintenance done (Dad's job keeps him too busy/stressed to worry about maintenance), not to mention the A/C's not working any more (good thing he agreed to fix that before I get the car!). The suspension isn't in the best of shape either, London's roads are pretty cruddy.

LOL did you notice the corroded rims?? :p Being replaced with American Racing's next year.

It has 74k kilometres, or 46k miles on it now.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I hear that about the parents not taking good care of things...lol...I love my dad and all, but being that my car was also a hand me down vehicle...(I didn't even get my license til I was 18, so yeah...the last year it's been mine) I also have no A/C, the compressor seized before I even got the car, and I finally got my ass some new brakes and tires today...::rollz eyes:: but anyway, ya know how it is...I still love my car! hehe

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Nice lookin car . You need some tints to get the full effect!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts