DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finnaly made a page, isn't that great made it on a caffenie high, so let me know what yas think. i am trying to load a video or 2 onto it, no luck yet, but i will kepe trying. thanx

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
address?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Love the tips

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx :D :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
love the tips too!!

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx guys :biggrin: :D

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
as in how it looks under the car? no but i can try one of these days

·
Registered
299 Posts
Whats the color of your ride gr8?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
same as yours i believe but not for long ;-) getting prizim paint put on, is a copper & bronze with burgandy and a hnt of green

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
That exhaust is cool. I would like to see some undercar shots. I like that color too. Nice ride.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx pimped, i will try to get some pic, it is basically the same as i think Wutangs exhaust, except my muffler is welded right after the 3-rd car. that is the color i beleive i am gonna get for the paint, i just need a place to do it. i'd like to have it done for the Mopar Classics in MAy but idunno if iwil in time. but i will have my heads and intake and suspension done and should be in the low 15's area, but that is just a guess so far :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
gr8crash said:
i will try to get some pic, it is basically the same as i think Wutangs exhaust,
Except your exhaust tips are a bit more "conservative".:p .....I need to get some undercar shots of my exhaust too. Damn I need to get my own digital camera.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea mine are a lil more conservative. i thought bout doing what he did, but then i thought - why waste money on another muffler and just use one - of course each of those tips is the same price as a flowmaster, o well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts