DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Wow. Great pics. I've always loved the eagle visions. I would have bought one instead of an intrepid, but finding them is nearly impossible!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
my thoughts exactly, if i ever buy a first gen im getting a Vision TSI, i will search low and high and i WILL find one..... someday

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a 1993 Eagle Vision TSI as well. Except having about 3 miles on the odometer, mine has 168K.

I have the 5 band Infinity AM/FM/CD and it appears that yours has cloth on the doors. Mine has vinyl.

Best car I've ever had. It's a 1993 and the paint still looks original. I love the performance, gas mileage, and looks. It's also been extremely reliable. Can't part with it even though I also own a 2003 300M Special with Nav and Sirius. I still drive the TSI more.

Mine's not for sale.

·
Registered
37 Posts
my thoughts exactly, if i ever buy a first gen im getting a Vision TSI, i will search low and high and i WILL find one..... someday
You have trouble find these things haha! In Winnipeg i see these more than I do hummer h2's. my friend even has a tsi in the exact color as my esi, and a see a few green tsi's around my neighbour hood, as well as a abandoned ES (intrepid 3.5L)at old ladie's house near by, its actually her son's who live's in the states now. If you think im making this up Ill take some winter pics of these treasure chest's :)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Im sorry to say, and no offense to the 1st Gen. 'Trep and Vision owners, but that is a very displeasing sight to my eyes. Its so.......boxy. It has no curves, no texture, its a rectangle with a square on the top. A very nice car in its time, but just doesnt appeal to me.

Dont flame me though, I respect everyones thoughts.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Im sorry to say, and no offense to the 1st Gen. 'Trep and Vision owners, but that is a very displeasing sight to my eyes. Its so.......boxy. It has no curves, no texture, its a rectangle with a square on the top. A very nice car in its time, but just doesnt appeal to me.

boxy, it doesnt have a single flat surface on it. its all curve........

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Although I like the 2nd gen more...... I could so drive one of those!

There's an ESi in the lot of my apartment....clearcoat is in rough shape but it seems to run OK. It's a 3.5.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Its amazing how some people just see cars in a different manner.

I don't see any boxy looks,

I've always enjoyed the fact the Vision seemed like it had way much more meancing Look than any other LH.

·
Registered
87 Posts
It,s funny i,ve had 3 2nd gens but i still miss the first gen i had before all of them.I always liked the Eagle Visions i think they look great and i would still like one someday.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Personally owning 2 visions (hence the screen name eh?) I will say these 2 cars are wonderful to drive and great on fuel ,ileage.I have a oppertunity to purchase another 94 vision this 1 is a TSI it needs a timing belt but its a complete car.For 350.00 But i dont think i could part it out, knowing me id fix it. But then again why would i need a 3rd vision since i got 2 already and a 02 intrepid and a 2001 dodge ram sport 4x4 standard cab(all black).But truthfully i driven intrepids,concordes and visions but i personally like the stance and the overall exterior looks of the vision over the other 2.I cant imagine what chrysler wouldve made the vision look like if it was produced after 1997.

thanks
pat

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a 1993 Eagle Vision TSI as well. Except having about 3 miles on the odometer, mine has 168K.

I have the 5 band Infinity AM/FM/CD and it appears that yours has cloth on the doors. Mine has vinyl.

Best car I've ever had. It's a 1993 and the paint still looks original. I love the performance, gas mileage, and looks. It's also been extremely reliable. Can't part with it even though I also own a 2003 300M Special with Nav and Sirius. I still drive the TSI more.

Mine's not for sale.
Well, it's interesting that 14 months after making the above post, I've added 20,000. I just reached 188K. At the same time, I added about 12K to my 300m. I got a new job 36 miles each way, and that's putting on the mileage.

About 3 months ago, I needed to replace the front brake rotorsand pads, and also flushed the radiator, adjusted the headlights, and changed the synthethic oil and transmission fuild. Cost $700. I thought about getting rid of it, but I love it too much.

And besides, I would like to see 200K. 199K is my family's record, done with my wife's 87 Dodge Caravan before it developed a terminal problem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts