6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I call these "3M"

And some of my Special on its own...

My personal favorite...

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
What did you guys run naked through the woods together?

I agree on the color commentary. I will say I like yours the best out of the 3

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ohh I want the Silver one LOL

I do like the Hunters shot with the branches all aroudn the camera. I hunt 300's

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great Photography, LOUD02Special. I see your from Smithfield. I make quite a few trips up to Providence during the year. I love it up there, sons in college JWU and lives up there. We go up to visit. He hates coming back to NJ. cause he gets stopped for tinted front windows almost every visit down here.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually went to JWU, '02 AAS in Culinary Arts. Is that what your son's going for? He should be getting stopped no matter what up here, effective this last January tint as a whole is now illegal.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I actually went to JWU, '02 AAS in Culinary Arts. Is that what your son's going for? He should be getting stopped no matter what up here, effective this last January tint as a whole is now illegal.
Thanks for the heads up on the tint. I doubt he knows that, I will inform him since he wants to be a cop.:heh_heh: He is in his senior year and is majoring in criminal justice. He chose JWU because it fit him very well and he plays ice hockey for the wildcats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts